Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Supply Chain Excellence Professional
Mallory is a results driven, analytically-minded supply chain professional with over 7 years of experience in implementing and managing Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and other supply chain excellence projects. Mallory holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Supply Chain Management from University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign. She has been an instrumental part of many business transformation initiatives.
- Managed a team executing the monthly profit focused planning, S&OP cadence – including demand planning, supply planning and mill system balancing for a $3.5B paper and packaging company.
- Drove in ~$20M in EBITDA benefit in a single year due to improved mix management and network optimization. Ability to provide two unique perspectives having worked in both an industry and consulting role.
- Strong cross functional leadership and change management ability.
- Relies heavily on facts and data analytics when recommending and implementing change.
- Implemented an inventory management tool via the Microsoft Power BI platform that enabled a reduction in target inventory levels and free up ~$3M in working capital.
- Experience implementing and managing network modeling tools; specifically Logic Net+ a Llamasoft linear optimization tool
- APICS (ASCM) Certified in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM) and Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)