Supply Chain Improvement and Transformation Specialist
Joey is a versatile business analyst who utilizes modern supply chain practices to help solve client challenges in today's changing business climate. He previously worked in supply chain analytics for a Fortune 500 industrial supply company and holds a double B.S. in Supply Chain Management and Marketing from the University of Illinois' Gies College of Business and a minor in the Hoeft Technology and Management Program.
Select experiences include:
- Led a team of pro-bono consultants to develop and pitch a go-to-market strategy for an Israeli logistics interface application
- Crafted a new interior protection solution with a major airplane manufacturer to drastically reduce rework costs
- Collaborated with a major third-party logistics provider to develop specifications and features of a new web tool for customers
- Strong cross-functional leadership and change management ability
- Developed and improved a machine learning demand planning model in order to increase forecast accuracy for an industrial supply company
Joey’s ability to think creatively leads to innovative solutions that solve a wide arrange of business problems.