Business Analyst and CPA Candidate
Daniel is a resourceful and analytically minded professional who seeks to uncover innovative solutions that drive financial and operational improvement. He has a variety of experiences in different industries including corporate finance, investment banking, and start-up accounting. Daniel graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Gies College of Business with a B.S. in Accountancy and Finance.
- Developed a model to calculate optimal inventory levels and re-order points for an organization with 10,000+ SKU’s
- Assisted in the development of a pitch book and operating model including a sensitized discounted cash flow (DCF), precedent transactions, and public comps for a business that resulted in a sell-side opportunity of $52 million
- Acted as CFO for a small start-up with yearly revenues of ~$300K; responsibilities included: implementing accounting controls, bookkeeping, and monthly reporting protocols; specifically, QuickBooks integration
- Built a variable pricing model that blended demand forecasts with variable and fixed cost schedules that allowed the company to increase EBITDA by ~$50,000
- Utilized tools such as Capital IQ, Pitchbook, and Salesforce to conduct relevant industry and buyer research
- Proposed co-branded credit card idea-generating incremental revenue potential of ~$1.5 billion
Daniel works extremely well in situations with no obvious solutions or silver bullets. He drives change through inventive ideas that are backed by facts and data.