Hilco Performance Solutions
Adam is an impact-oriented and analytically-driven consultant. He seeks to create lasting value in organizations through business transformation and operational improvement. Adam has experience across a broad range of industries and specializes in utilizing financial analysis to deliver tangible impact to organizations. Adam holds a Bachelor of Science in Management - Finance from Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business.
Adam's select experience include:
- Delivered $3 million in incremental top-line revenue to a leading U.S. manufacturer by implementing a custom linear MRP model
- Actively managed and provided financial oversight for a $40 million asset portfolio at an Indianapolis-based trucking company
- Performed market, competitor, and financial due diligence for a luxury consumer retail investment; recommendations resulted in a $35 million buy-side transaction for a middle-market private equity firm
- Evaluated the go-to-market strategy for a top Midwest MedTech firm and developed strategic recommendations that resulted in a new integrated brand strategy implemented by the company
- Assessed the competitive position of a health information management business and identified new and adjacent opportunities to capture additional market share from competitors
Adam has experience working with a diverse group of cross-functional teams to identify and help organizations across numerous industries grow key performance indicators. He is well versed in change management and understands how data is a driving force behind business-critical decisions.