Headquartered in metropolitan Chicago, Hilco Global is the leading international financial services company having completed billions of dollars of transactions around the world. Through 550+ professionals operating on five continents, Hilco helps companies and their professional advisors understand the value of assets and then maximize that value through asset monetization solutions and enhance value through advisory and consulting solutions. Hilco serves retailers, wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers, directly and through their lenders, investors and advisors, which can include private equity firms, hedge funds, investment banks, law firms, turnaround professionals, accounting professionals, bankruptcy trustees and receivers.
Hilco Performance Solutions, a division of Hilco Valuation Services LLC, was born in October 2019 to advise clients, both internal and external on the necessary operational improvements to sustain and advance a client’s business.
This division is building a cross functional team of professionals in the areas of Supply Chain, Operations, Finance and Management to advise clients towards better business processes to enable sustainable revenue growth and cost reduction.
This opportunity differentiates itself from other mid-market management consulting companies in two ways: (1) the ability to leverage Hilco’s strong existing asset expertise to support our clients and (2) the ability to provide advisory and management talent to existing Hilco Businesses and the businesses Hilco may acquire and operate allowing for an ownership stake in the value transformation process.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded entrepreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it.
Support internal and external client engagements to deliver valuable, sustainable solutions.
- Apply cross functional knowledge of supply chain, operations, and sales to identify problems and develop solutions for revenue enhancement and cost reduction
- Execute data gathering and analysis activities to identify where are our client’s key problems and opportunities
- Communicate effectively and professionally with client personnel
- Lead interviews and workshops with client personnel
- Mentor and provide oversight to junior staff on engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering from a top tier university
- 2 – 4 years of experience in consulting, supply chain, finance or technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced data analysis ability
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to build solid relationships with both internal and external clients
- Proactively seek feedback in the spirit of continual improvement and development
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze and then solve complex problems
- Demonstration of effective written and verbal business communication skills
- Must be a self – starter
- APICS CPIM, CSCP or PMP is a plus
- Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement process certification is a plus
- Location: Northbrook, ILTravel: Up to 80% (Project Dependent)
Hilco Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Employees are always expected to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the Hilco Code of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook. Employees granted access to Hilco’s information technology systems and data are expected to follow the company’s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy, and the appropriate use of information technology.