Consulting Manager (Performance Solutions)
Headquartered in metropolitan Chicago, Hilco Global is the leading international financial services company having completed billions of dollars of transactions around the world. Through 550+ professionals operating on five continents, Hilco helps companies and their professional advisors understand the value of assets and then maximize that value through asset monetization solutions and enhance value through advisory and consulting solutions. Hilco serves retailers, wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers, directly and through their lenders, investors and advisors, which can include private equity firms, hedge funds, investment banks, law firms, turnaround professionals, accounting professionals, bankruptcy trustees and receivers.
Hilco Performance Solutions, a division of Hilco Valuation Services LLC, was born in October 2019 to advise clients, both internal and external on the necessary operational improvements to sustain and advance a client’s business.
This division will build a cross functional team in the areas of Supply Chain, Sales and Operations to advise clients on better business processes to enable sustainable revenue growth and cost reduction.
This opportunity differentiates itself from other mid market management consulting companies in two different ways: (1) the ability to leverage Hilco’s strong existing asset expertise to support Hilco’s Performance Solutions clients and (2) the ability to provide advisory and management talent to existing Hilco Businesses and the businesses Hilco may acquire and operate allowing for an ownership stake in the value transformation process.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded entrepreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it.
Lead internal and external client engagements to deliver valuable, sustainable solutions.
- Apply cross functional knowledge of supply chain, operations, and sales to identify problems and develop solutions for revenue enhancement and cost reduction.
- Move easily between big picture problem solving and getting in the weeds
- Build trust with team members and stakeholders through open and honest conversation
- Lead data gathering and mining activities to identify where key problems and opportunities lie
- Validate data for accuracy and relevance
- Collaborate effectively with others and actively participate as part of a high performing team
- Create streamlined, polished presentations and supporting project deliverables
- Develop project management tools to ensure project is on time, in budget and within scope
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering from a top tier university; MBA is a plus
- 4 – 8 years of experience in consulting or another related supply chain excellence or other business process improvement role within the manufacturing industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced data analysis ability
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to build solid relationships with both internal and external clients
- Proactively seek feedback in the spirit of continual improvement and development
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze and then solve complex problems
- Demonstration of effective written and verbal business communication skills
- Must be a self – starter
- APICS CPIM, CSCP or PMP is a plus
- Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement process certification is a plus
Location: Northbrook, IL
Travel: Upt o 80% (Project Dependent)
Hilco Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Employees are always expected to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the Hilco Code of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook. Employees granted access to Hilcoâ€™s information technology systems and data are expected to follow the companyâ€™s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy, and the appropriate use of information technology.
Hilco requires all employees to be vaccinated in order to visit any of our offices and to participate in any company driven in-person events.