Hilco Performance Solutions helps companies simplify and streamline business processes, and improve operational efficiency to stay competitive and gain market share in an increasingly interconnected economy.
Hilco Performance Solutions (HPS) consists of cross-functional manufacturing experts in the areas of Operations, Supply Chain, People, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Commercial, advising clients toward sustainable revenue growth and cost reduction. By combining advisory experts with reputable industry veterans, Hilco provides the right talent to get the job done. While many management consulting companies focus on strategy and sharing leading theory, Hilco Performance Solutions focuses on action, working in the trenches with our clients and translating strategy into results.
Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- Am I providing my customers with the right experience?
- Do I understand their needs?
- Is my supply chain adding value to our operations and our customers?
- What data and information should we be using for my business?
- Is my organization working on the right initiatives?
Our team can help you answer these questions and put you on a path to long term success
Industries We Serve
Our HPS team specializes in asset intensive manufacturing with extensive experience across multiple industries and sub-industries. Our clients operate primarily in the B2B space.
Industrials & Manufacturing
Food & Beverage
Retail & Consumer Products
Transportation & Logistics
Financial & Professional Services
- Hilco Performance Solutions Names Former Ford Motor Company Business Leader Frederic Vanlinthout Automotive Industry Practice Leader Learn More
- Hilco Streambank Seeks Offers to Acquire Streaming Media Tech Company with Patent Portfolio Learn More
- Hilco Redevelopment Partners Names Chief Investment Officer Learn More
- Kevin Krakora cited - Clark Hill 2023 Automotive & Manufacturing Industry Outlook: Restructuring and Bankruptcy Learn More
- Hilco Global and SB360 Capital Partners Engaged as Exclusive Agents in United Furniture Industries’ Chapter 11 Dispositions Learn More
- Hilco Streambank to Manage Brand Asset Sale Process for Well-known and Loyally Consumed Soup Brand Hale & Hearty® Learn More
- All News